Collection of personal data in your contact with BKI
Below, we have elaborated on what information we collect about you electronically and how they are used and stored.
We want you to feel safe when interacting with us across websites and online media. Therefore, we would like to be transparent about how we, in accordance with the law, process the information you provide us.
bki.dk offered and managed by:
BKI foods a/s
Søren Nymarks Vej 7
Phone: +45 86292299
How do you provide information about yourself?
- When you subscribe to our newsletter and when you fill out forms on our website.
- When you visit bki.dk, information about you is collected through cookies.When you interact with our ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google.
- During job applications.
What information do we collect?
The following information is typically collected through cookies:
- Technical information about your smartphone, tablet, or computer
Your IP address and geographic location
- The elements and pages you click on and fill out
- Gender and age group (based on your information on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google)
- For transactions with us on bki.dk or directly, we collect the following information: Name, address, phone number, and email address. We collect this information about you in order to deliver the product to you.
- If you have actively filled out one of our forms, we collect: Name, address, email address, company, job title, and in some forms, also a phone number.
- When you sign up for newsletters, etc., we obtain your consent before processing your personal data.
How and for how long do we store your personal data?
The information is stored for as long as needed for the purpose.
Cookies have an automatic lifespan, but each time you visit a page, the cookie is automatically set or renewed.
- Personal data in connection with trade is registered with BKI foods a/s and stored for as long as you are a customer. If the customer relationship ends, we keep your information for five years, after which it is deleted.
- Personal data provided through a form on the website is deleted after 2 years.
- Personal data collected for newsletter subscriptions are retained for 2 years after unsubscribing from the newsletter.
- As data controllers, we commit to complying with the data protection regulation. This means that we commit to implementing organizational and technical measures to ensure a high level of data security. In case of a breach of personal data security, this will be reported immediately to the Data Protection Agency, and the affected individuals will be notified of the security breach.
Access to your personal data
You have the right to access the personal data that is being processed about you. If it appears that the information or data being processed about you is incorrect or misleading, you have the right to request rectification, deletion, or blocking of this information. You can also object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
If you wish to file a complaint
You have the right to file a complaint about our processing of your personal data. You can do this by directly contacting BKI at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can file a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet) at Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 København K. You can contact them via email or phone at +45 33 19 32 00. You can learn more about the process on their website.
What are your personal data used for?
We primarily use the personal data we collect to fulfill the agreements you enter into with us, but also to improve our service and to create relevant marketing for you.
Information about your IP address, which pages you visit on the website, and your activity on social media are collected and used to improve the website experience and create relevant marketing and communication. The information is deleted when it becomes irrelevant. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.